Friday, April 15, 2016

Dividend Increase – Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI)


Yesterday Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.57 to $0.58 per share that’s payable May 16, 2016 to holders of record May 2, 2016. This represents a 1.75% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $34.99 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 6.63%. 

Since I own 100 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $2.98.

That increase rises my YOC to 6.37%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe not a big increase but still a increase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little extra helps :) For a high yield, that's really nice. Congrats.

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping for a bigger increase but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete